Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Recipe Unlocked: Molten Lava Cake (BS)

In Bakery Story, I finally unlocked the Molten Lava Cake!! To unlock this recipe, you have to complete the set of goals that starts with Maitre de Baies. I think this recipe is soooo cute, but I am pretty disappointed that it is a 1 Day recipe. I am not a fan of 1 and 2 day recipes :(

Click here for the requirements for Maitre de Baies, step 1!

Molten Lava Cake
Takes 1 Day
Costs 3,910
Earns 18,900 Coins and 128 XP
Serves 4725


Here is what the cakes look like when cooking:

Here are the cakes served on the counter:

3 comments:

  1. I was working on this other goal and i crossed over molten lava cake and i thought it was a mistake, i wish they put the molten lava cake before the fountain,but my question to you is after what goal is the molten lava cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is under the maitre de baies set of goals. You can find the links to it under the BS tab at the top of the page.

      Delete
  2. Hi :) how did you unlock the other recipe goals?

    ReplyDelete