Friday, February 10, 2012

Bakery Story Weekly Update 2/10

There were lots of decor items added with this week's Bakery Story update! I like the decor OK, but what I really love is new recipes, and so far, I haven't seen any new ones this week.

Here is a run down of the decor. I was clever this week and tapped each item into my bakery just so you could get an idea of the size. I didn't purchase it so it still says "tap again to purchase" in most of my screen shots. I did purchase a few things which you will also see :)



First up, the limited time item for the week. It costs a whopping 32 gems, but this thing is HUGE which you will see later.

Lovely Cake
32 Gems
These items in the next screen cap are all wall decor items.

Valentine Menu --OMG I love this one!! I just wish it was a little bigger, but I still will probably purchase this one.
10 Gems

Silhouettes --pretty cute!!
28, 000 Coins

Valentine Cards -- In my job I am a professional paper crafter (see my sidebar lol) and so I LOOOOOVE this one!!
42,000 Coins

Heart Garland --adorable! But too expensive. . .
15 Gems

Next are all floor decor items


Puppy Love -- totally cute, but totally not worth that many Gems to me!
20 Gems

Rose Column --at first, I wasn't a fan, but I liked it after I saw it up close.
45,000 Coins


Heart Divider --totally love this one!!
35,000 Coins

Lovely Cake, which is the special edition item for this week, only 4 days to purchase it.
32 Gems

Here is a bigger view of the Valentine cards. They are really adorable!

Closer look at the Heart Menu:


Closer look at the Silhouettes:

 Closer look at the Heart Garland

 And a closer look at the Heart Dividers, I ended up purchasing almost enough to block my whole oven sections, but here is two:

 Closer look at the Puppy Love decor:

Closer look at the Rose Column:

Closer look at the Lovely Cake:

No comments:

Post a Comment