Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recipe Unlocked: Love Muffins (BS)

Upon completing the 3 steps to the A Straight 'Stache goal, I unlocked the Love Muffins recipe! These are just too darn cute!!!

Love Muffins
Takes 8 Hours
Costs 2,110 Coins
Earns 7,700 Coins and 84 XP
Serves 1,925


Here's what they look like while baking:


Here's what the look like when finished cooking. They are too cute for words!!

I was able to find a customer enjoying a Love Muffin, and so I took a screen cap of it (look at the person right near the center of the photo).


3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Im so jeleous!! I love my bakery but have just learnt that the reason i cant get many of the bakery items is because Im playing on an android device ! :-(
    Sounds like the different goals would add extra fun to the game. I am starting to find it rather boring as theres not anything much for me to do now.. Im on level 64.
    What do you play it on please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play on iPhone 4S and I have heard that the androids don't get as many of the updates or their updates are way later than the iPhone updates.

      Delete
  2. I was almost through with those Jean Pierre goals but the icon has disappeared! Any idea why? Is it because he was only here for valentine's day?

    ReplyDelete