Monday, February 6, 2012

New Recipe: Candy Canes (BS) + The Older Candy Cane Cake

I am beyond thrilled about this new recipe in Bakery Story!!! I have no clue if it was a part of this week's update or if it has been there for a while, but I just noticed it now.   This recipe is now one of two recipes in the Candy Cane Maker appliance.  I have never shared the Candy Cane Cake recipe details before so they are also below.

This recipe is so darling!!!

To read about the requirements for building the Candy Cane Maker, click here!

Candy Canes
Takes 9 hours
Costs 1,000 Coins
Earns 3,800 Coins and 69 XP
Serves 950

Candy Cane Cake
Takes 2 hours
Costs 520 Coins
Earns 1,800 Coins and 33 XP
Serves 450

I haven't cooked any of these Candy Canes because I have been working hard on my Valentine goals, but I hope to cook them very soon. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment