Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cocoa Maker Parts Requirements (BS)

I am really excited about this adorable Cocoa Maker! I really hope they add lots of recipes to it because I want to have it out in my bakery a lot! LOL So cute!

To see the recipes (only one right now) for the Cocoa Maker, click here!


Cocoa Maker
30,000 Coins

Here are the parts required to build the Cocoa Maker. You have to request these from your neighbors or you have to buy each part for 2 Gems per part.

Cocoa Maker Parts Required:
10 Wiring
5 Fuses
10 Paints
5 Gears



Here is what it looks like once it is completed:

1 comment:

  1. Your bakery is so freakin hot, like white hot cocoa. You should add me on bakery story my id is blendtec2. Make sure to send me parts for my up coming machine. Add my awesomely little sis to. Her id is littlemisssummer.

    ReplyDelete