Thursday, February 2, 2012

BS New Decor Weekly Update 2/2

I haven't officially received the Weekly Update pop-ups on my Bakery Story, but some new Decor has appeared! Some of it is SUPER CUTE!

To see the new Chocolate Cream Muffins, click here!

Kissing Booth:
15 Gems
I think this is totally adorable, but I am not sure for 15 Gems. I am going to have to think about it.
 

Romantic Swing Limited Edition (only available for purchase for 4 days)
26 Gems
Eh, this one is OK, you probably won't see it in my bakery, lol.


And I can't remember if I ever posted about this one, but it appeared last week after my normal Weekly Update items:
Chocolate Bar Counter
10 Gems
I am really sad this one is so expensive!! I would totally have these cute counters all over my bakery if they were for Coins or for only a couple of Gems.


I will post more items here if I see any more of them creep up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment