Monday, August 27, 2012

Monster Story Breeding Chart

While trying to earn gems for playing other Team Lava games, I started to play Monster Story. Well, it isn't a horrible game, but it isn't a game I play obsessively like I play BS and RS :)

I thought I would go ahead and track the breeding recipes in case any of you decide to play it at some point (or if you already play it). 

If there is a pair you would like to see, let me know and I will try my best to make it happen!

Ecogoo

Blue Blob + Tree Rex 
or
Dream Bird + Ecogoo 
or
Wavewing + Ecogoo
Takes 5 Hours to Breed
Takes 5 Hours to Hatch
Total 10 Hours



This is the Ecogoo's egg:



2nd time getting an Ecogoo:


 3rd time getting an Ecogoo:


Dream Bird

Blue Blob + Ecogoo
 or
Blue Blob + Palmwing
Takes 5 Hours to Breed
Takes ?? Hours to Hatch
Total ?? Hours



Here is a look at the Dream Bird's Egg:


2nd time getting a Dream Bird:


Wavewing

Blue Blob + Dream Bird
Takes 14 Hours to Breed
Takes ?? Hours to Hatch
Total ?? Hours


Here is the Wavewing egg:


Palmwing
Dream Bird + Tree Rex 
 or
Dream Bird + Palmwing
Takes 3 Hours to Breed

Can sell Palmwing for 100 Coins and 110 XP




This is what the Palmwing egg looks like:


2nd time getting a Palmwing:



Fire Fox

Dream Bird + Wavewing
Takes 14 Hours to Breed
Takes 4 Hours to Hatch
Total 18 Hours




Sea Buffalo 

Fire Fox + Blue Blob
or
Fire Fox + Ecogoo
Takes 8 Hours to Breed
Takes 8 Hours to Hatch
Total 16 Hours



This is what a Sea Buffalo egg looks like:



2nd time getting a Sea Buffalo:


Leaf Lion

Fire Fox + Tree Rex
Takes ?? Hours to Breed
Takes 16 Hours to Hatch



Griffin

Fire Fox + Palmwing
Takes 18 Hours to Breed
Takes 3 Hours to Hatch
Total 21 Hours







I will add to this page once I find other good breeding combos :)


3 comments:

  1. Any idea how to get the shell lizard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all the easy one. Do you have any idea to get the yulezky?

    ReplyDelete