Thursday, February 16, 2012

Decor Unlocked: Truffle Chair (BS)

In Bakery Story, I finally unlocked the adorable Truffle Chair! This chair was unlocked with the Jean-Pierre's Ego set of goals.

Click here to read about Jean-Pierre's Ego, Step 1!

Here is the info about the Truffle Chair.

Truffle Chair
Costs 15,000 Coins

When you unlock the item, it gives you 4 of these chairs, so I rushed to put them into my bakery:

And then I added a few more :) They are super cute!! I plan on having only Truffle Chairs in my bakery for a while.

I still have one goal to finish, and I am not sure if there is any more goals after that, but I will keep you posted!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your posting! Always thx so much for the super useful information. So excited about your next post :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how do I get these new goals? I am on level 65. I want the chair but haven't gotten new goals since I started playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with this truffle chair, and was so disappointed to learn it is no longer available. Maybe, they will bring it back around Valentine's Day. I wish we could gift item like this to our Bakery Story friends. BTW, I just love this blog!

    ReplyDelete