Thursday, February 2, 2012

BS New Recipe: Chocolate Cream Muffins

I haven't officially gotten any Weekly Update pop-up message in Bakery Story, but a new recipe popped up!! I am sure it is part of the weekly update. I am so excited because this one is super cute!! It is called Chocolate Cream Muffins. There is also a new drink recipe called Heart Coffee.

For the details about the Heart Coffee, click here!

I went ahead and started one, even though I am still working on all those Valentine goals. I couldn't resist! LOL

Chocolate Cream Muffins
Takes 6 Hours
Costs 1,340 Coins
Earns 4,700 Coins and 84 XP
Serves 1,175


In the center of this screen cap, you can see the muffins cooking. They look just like the brownies while cooking:

Here are the finished muffins:

SO CUTE!!!

I found someone eating a Chocolate Cream Muffin, look over to the right corner of my bakery in the next photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment