Saturday, February 11, 2012

Decor Unlocked: Movie Poster (RS)

In Restaurant Story when you complete the Supercare set of goals, it unlocks a wall decor item, called Movie Poster.

To read the requirements for Supercare, step 1, click here!

It gives you 3 of the posters, and they are pretty cute. I added them to my restaurant right away LOL.

The Movie Posters show up at the very end of your Wall Decor items in the design section. You have to keep hitting the arrow over all the way to the end.

They actually hang down further than my ovens so I may move them somewhere else.

Really cute!!


This was the last goal I completed for Restaurant Story: Valentine Edition and now more goals popped up so that is it!! It was really fun working on all the goals and I kinda wish there were more of them :)  The goals are a really fun aspect of the game.

Now I will just concentrate on using those new recipes so I can "Master" the recipes! I have a long way to go on that LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment