Thursday, February 16, 2012

BS Weekly Update 2/16 Decor & Overview

It looks like the weekly updates are starting to roll out on Thursdays now, rather than Fridays. If you haven't yet received the updates, they always roll out slowly so be patient ( I know it is hard to wait!! LOL).

New in Bakery Story this week, there is a new appliance, called the Cocoa Maker which includes one new recipe. Also, there are some new log cabin themed decor items.  I am not to thrilled with the log cabin rustic theme, I am more into the pinky cutesy designs, but I am guessing a LOT of people are super happy with this more masculine and non-pink theme.

To see the parts required for the new Cocoa Maker, click here!

To see the Cocoa Maker recipes, click here!

And below you will find the new decor info:


Log Chair
5,000 Coins

Log Table
3 Gems


Here are some new wall and floor decor items:

Bear Log Clock (sorry I watermarked over it! oopsie!) --I think this clock is pretty cute!
18,000 Coins


Here is a close up of the Bear Log Clock:

Cabin Fireplace (The limited edition item for this week, available 4 days only).
20 Gems

Log Couch
24 Gems


 Closer look at the Log Couch:

Closer look at the Cabin Fireplace (the bears are cute!!):

There is also a matching wallpaper and tile!

Log Wallpaper
2,000 Coins


 Here is what the panel looks like. I am interested to start seeing this in the bakeries.

Hardwood Floor Tile --I really liked this floor, but I won't be buying it since it is a gem item. I wish they had made it for coins :(
1 Gem


No comments:

Post a Comment