Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Updates: Bakery Story

I have heard about people getting a Truffle Maker and one other new appliance, but I haven't gotten those updates yet.

What I did get was a few new decor items.  I included photos of some other decor items from previous updates because they are all still showing up as NEW items.

Holiday Tree
45 Gems

Antique Display
35 Gems

Chinese Tea Set
38 Gems

Dragon Musicians
45 Gems

Pagoda Cake
22 Gems

Dragon Dancer
100,000 Coins

Fortune Tree
18,000 Coins

Fireworks Display
100,000 Coins

Baby Panda 
24 Gems

Jade Statue
18 Gems


Mini Dragon Statue
12 Gems

Majong Table
25,000 Coins

Lucky Fountain
32 Gems

Yummy Snacks
18 Gems

2 comments:

  1. Hello i love your blog question i notice bakery story has 2 new stoves the truffle maker and the fruit chocolate dip have you seen them? i heard they don't have any recipes yet there sooo cute!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, no! I haven't gotten them yet :( I am hoping to get them very soon! I look forward to seeing them.
      Hugs,
      Sami

      Delete