Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekly Update for Restaurant Story

I received the weekly update for Restaurant Story last night! I totally love one of the items in particular.

The limited item is a Valentine Fountain for 42 Gems, pretty steep, but really adorable.

Weekly update pop-up:

Here is a screen cap of the only new items I noticed:

Valentine Divider, this is the item I absolutely love!!!! So adorable! I will be adding these to my restaurant for sure.

I am pretty sure I saw both the Heart Statue and Valentine Candelabra last week, but the pop up said the Candelabra was new. Either way, these two are both costly Gem items, so I won't be getting them for my restaurant.


2 comments:

  1. hi, I can't find the valentine Fountain. r u an android phone user? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an iPhone user sorry. Not sure if it is available yet for android.

      Delete