Friday, January 20, 2012

Restaurant Story: Valentine's Edition

Today, I got a pop-up ad in my game asking me to install Restaurant Story Valentine edition! Wahoo! I imagined pinks and reds and frills, and I was not disappointed. Everything is pink and girly to the max.

Here is the new content that I was able to see, except I will do a separate post about the two new appliances: Candy Heart Stove & Chocolate Maker.

For the Chocolate Maker parts requirements, click here!
For the Chocolate Maker Recipes (only one), click here!

For the Candy Heart Stove parts requirements, click here!
Recipe info coming as soon as I have all the parts :)

Plus with the new edition, there are new goals, where you can earn XP, coins, and unlock new decor and recipes. I will do a separate post about each goal (and as I complete them, I will give you the next step info, etc).

Here is a look at the new heart wallpaper. I am really not liking that white seam between the panels, but oh well!


Hearts Wallpaper
7,000 Coins

Hearts Host Table
18,000 Coins

Red Heart Table
5 Gems

Red Heart Chair
5,000 Coins

Heart Statue
18 Gems

Valentine Candelabra
8 Gems

Heart Tile
1 Gem

Valentine Counter  - - - SOOO Disappointed that this one is for gems. I think it is cute!
6 Gems

Valentine Chest Mystery Box
24 Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment