Friday, January 27, 2012

Exacto Scallops Goal Step 3 "Love is Like" (RS)

This is the third step in the Exacto Scallops goal, called "Love is Like". When this step is completed, then you receive the Chocolate Pretzels recipe!!

My favorite of the goals are goals that unlock new recipes (especially cute ones like this one!!).


For step 1 of the Exacto Scallops Goal, click here!

To see step 2 of the Exacto Scallops goal, click here!



Love is Like Requirements:

  • Serve 40 Bacon and Eggs, (take 1 hour each), can skip for 40 Gems (1 Gem per recipe).
  • Obtain 15 eggs, I completed these after I thought I had screen capped the goal, but I hadn't. I am assuming it is 5 Gems per request to skip, maybe someone can confirm that for me??
  • Serve 15 Garden Salads, (take 30 minutes each), can skip for 30 Gems ( 2 Gems per recipe).
Reward for finishing this step:
The Chocolate pretzel recipe!! YAY!!




When this goal is completed, this screen pops up:

After this goal is complete, another will start up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment