Friday, January 27, 2012

Pardon My French, Step 1 (BS)

One of the new goals for Bakery Story Valentine Edition is Pardon My French. This goal has three sets of steps. When you complete all the steps, you unlock some sort of decor item.

Pardon My French Requirements
  • Serve 5 Vanilla Scoops (takes 2 days each recipe), can skip for 15 Gems (3 Gems per recipe). I was REALLLLLY bummed about this recipe taking 2 days and costing 3 Gems each skip. I will probably just do this after I complete all the other goals, or just not at all. . .
  • Serve 20 Chocolate Cakes (takes 1 hour each recipe), can skip for 20 Gems (1 Gem per recipe).
  • Obtain 5 Valentine Gifts, have to ask your neighbors for these, can skip for 10 Gems (2 Gems per item request).
Reward for completing this step
5,700 Coins
240 XP




When this goal is complete, this screen pops up:

Click here to see the requirements for Step 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment