Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Goals are here for Bakery Story!!

It seems that we may not get a full edition for Valentine's in Bakery Story. With this week's update, I received Valentine goals starting with a goal called A Secret Admirer. Below, I am going to outline all the new decor items for Bakery Story with this week's update. I will post the goals in separate posts like I normally do.

Valentine Table
40,000 Coins

Valentine Chair
38,000 Coins

Red Ribbon
5 Gems

Valentine Shelf
18 Gems

Rose Cake
21 Gems

Golden Heart Wallpaper
15,000 Coins

Love Heart Tile
15,000 Coins

Rose Counter
56,000 Coins

Rose Oven -locked by goal (must complete the goals until you unlock this item)
??? Coins

Glassed Love -locked by goal
??? Coins

Cupid Corner Booth -locked by goal
??? Coins

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I've just unlocked the glassed love signs after serving 18 strawberry cheesecakes and now I've been given the task of serving 20 valentine cookies and buying 3 of the glasses love signs which are 16,000 each.

    ReplyDelete