Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Started Playing Castle Story!

Do you play Castle Story? I started playing and I am really enjoying it!!

My faves are still Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, but I am almost running out of recipes to cook. In RS, I only have the 1 Day and 2 Day recipes to cook, so there's not much excitement happening for me in those games right now. Sorry to my friends, I haven't been tipping very well lately.

Anyway, so Castle Story is the game I have been playing a lot lately. It is just really fun and there are TONS of goals and things to do because I am new to the game. I will be posting all the goals and goodness I learn about during the game.

2 comments:

  1. Android or iPhone? I can't find it in the Google store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using iPhone but the game has been out for a while. I just assume it is on both already.

      Delete