Friday, January 25, 2013

The Final Preparations Goal (RS)

This goal appears once the Unleash the Flavor goal is completed for Valentine Edition for Restaurant Story.

The Final Preparations goal requirements:
  • Buy 2 Layered Heart Wallpapers (costs 1,000 Coins each), can skip for  4 Gems.
  • Buy Fondue for Two (costs 10,000 Coins), cans skip for 5 Gems.
  • For the Fondue for Two, you have to completely build the appliance for it to count for this goal.
Reward for completing this goal:
1,940 Coins and 120 XP

3 comments:

  1. Is there a way to sell wallpaper? I already bought the wallpaper before the goal came out and now I cannot buy anymore (I got a little carried away LOL) Am I stuck paying gems to skip this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you can sell the wallpaper. I would contact TeamLava and see if there is anything they can do for you since you already bought it all, hopefully they can do something for you. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I sucked it up and paid gems, but I think if that happens again I will. I am on a Kindle Fire and didn't get the Christmas goals :'( so I didn't expect to get these either. I was on a very limited time restraint to do the whole goal group because we got them a few days before they expired. (better than nothing, though.)

    Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete