Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fondue For Two Parts Requirements (RS)

The new Fondue For Two appliance appears in the Valentine's Edition for Restaurant Story. This is an appliance you must build from parts that you collect from your neighbors. It requires two new parts that haven't been in the game before.

To see the recipes for this appliance, click here!

Fondue For Two parts required:
2 Romance Ribbons
4 Fondue Forks



Here is the completed Fondue For Two appliance. What do you think? I think it is adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. How do I go about building a Fondue for Two? When I try to buy it, a popup comes up with a message - "Build your own Fondue for Two from nuts and bolts! Complete it with some help from your friends." It doesn't give me an option of build or anything. Just shows me an OK button, which when clicked takes me back to the page with nothing happening after it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, I think you are just hitting that little tool shape that shows up when you go to buy the item. Try tapping your finger closer to the center of the button or near the price. Sometimes it is tricky, but you should be able to purchase it if you don't click the question mark or tool shape shown. I have a real problem with that sometimes too :)

      Delete