Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Took a Break but Getting Back into the Swing of Things

I am sure some of you are worried because I haven't been playing and updating like normally. Well, I've decided to take a little break because my doggie has terminal cancer and we aren't sure how long she will be with us. I am just not playing as much and just trying to spend lots of time with her while I still can.

She's doing well considering the circumstances and so i am slowly but surely getting back into some things but i wont be playing as much as normal for a while. I will try my best to do updates once the Christmas editions are released and that could be any day now (I am thinking this week will be the week!)

So thank you for your understanding and patience right now. It's so crazy to think we are almost at 500,000 visitors here!

No comments:

Post a Comment