Thursday, December 13, 2012

About Collecting the Reindeers (BS)

I was thinking in the beginning that we actually earned all of the reindeers as decor because of how the goals were set up for the new Christmas content in Bakery Story. I wasn't able to find the reindeer in the decor section as "locked by goal" items so I figured we didn't actually get decor items in order to complete the "Assemble the Reindeer" goal.

Well, it turns out that we DO actually earn the reindeer as decor items as we complete the reindeer named goals!! Unlike the other decor that we earn, these are single items that you only get ONE of. You cannot purchase additional reindeer items for gems.

Also, when you complete a reindeer goal, the decor items do NOT appear at the end of your inventory like the other decor items do. My reindeer appeared in my inventory like 5 pages in so I had to just scroll carefully until I saw them.

The reindeer decor items are super cute so it makes the goals so much more exciting, at least for me. I will post pictures of the decor on the individual goals as i complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment