Thursday, December 6, 2012

RS Christmas Content is here!

My Restaurant Story content was updated yesterday. I am not sure if there is going to be a full Christmas Edition like we've had in the past, but there is a new Christmas goal and 3 "locked by goal" decor items.

I am going to be doing updates here as I complete the goals, BUT I am working from my iPad & i've been playing on my iPhone, so I don't have photos for these just yet. I am going to do all the writing, and then add the photos over the weekend :)

Below is the info for all of the new Christmas themed decor & items, including many new recipes!!

Frosty Table
12,000 Coins

Frosty Chair
1 Gem

Chef Santa - This is a constructable item so I will cover the parts requirements in a separate post
5,000 Coins

North Pole HQ/Headquarters
5,000 Coins

Drummer Drumming
10,000 Coins

Snowy Holiday Tree
21,000 Coins

Snowman Chef -Also constructable so I will cover it in a separate post
5,000 Coins

Christmas Swans Wallpaper
1,000 Coins

Frosty Counter
3 Gems

There was one new recipe for the regular stoves:

Turtle Soup
Takes 15 mins
Costs 70 Coins
Earns 240 Coins and 8XP
Serves 60

There were many new recipes for the regular ovens:

Roasted Goose
Takes 4 Hours
Costs 560 Coins
Earns 1,900 Coins and 33 XP
Serves 475

Cauliflower Casserole
Takes 1 Hour
Costs 170 Coins
Earns 600 Coins and 20 XP
Serves 150

Christmas Pear Torte
Takes 5 Mins
Costs 40 Coins
Earns 240 Coins and 7 XP
Serves 35



Then 2 new recipes appeared on the new Deep Fryer appliance, but then later when I went to cook them, they were now under the regular stoves.

Golden Onion Rings
Takes 2 Hours
Costs 260 Coins
Earns 800 Coins and 37 XP
Serves 200

French Fries
Takes 30 Mins
Costs 120 Coins
Earns 420 Coins and 13 XP
Serves 105





























No comments:

Post a Comment