Friday, July 20, 2012

The World Games Goal , Step 2 "Getting on Theme" (BS)

This is the second step in the goal called The World Games for Bakery Story.

To see step 1 requirements, click here!

Getting on Theme goal requirements:
  • Have 1 Athletic Counter (costs 15,000 Coins), can skip for 5 Gems.
  • Have 4 Tall Torches (costs 17,000 Coins each, so it costs 68,000 Coins total for all 4), can skip for 20 Gems
AND I AM SUCH A DORK! I accidentally hit SKIP for the torches rather than the BUY button and lost 20 of my gems in a matter of seconds on something that would have been super easy to just buy :(  DO NOT do what I did, be super careful with your taps on the goal screens because gems can be needlessly lost!

Reward for completing this step:
1,460 Coins and 10 XP

This screen appears when this step is completed:

I will post step 3 requirements when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment