Friday, July 20, 2012

Bakery Story: World Games Edition is HERE!

I am so excited because the World Games Edition of Bakery Story just came out!!! The World Games Edition is a separate download in the app store of whatever device you have. It has been available for a few days for the Droids, but it JUST came out on the Apple devices so I am just now getting it.  I am going to be covering all the goal details and new World Games items as I get them. If you want to chit chat about this new edition, feel free to leave me some comments on any of the posts and I will try to check in more often.  I have created a section on the Bakery Story Guide tab up at the top of the blog, and I will put all the new World Edition info in that section.

If you have never played one of the special editions, let me tell you a little about how it works:
  • All your data for the game is saved on the game servers and NOT on your device, so when you install a new edition, your game progress & items and such just appear on the new edition just like they appear on your old edition. You can even delete the regular app when you download the new one.
  • With a new edition, a bunch of goals appear and there are items that are "locked by goal". You have to complete the steps in the goal to unlock those items (either decor items or recipes). There is NO other way to unlock these items. You must complete the steps in the goals to unlock the items.
  • The special editions are only for a LIMITED TIME. They only stick around for a month or two and then all the goals are removed, so you've got to work quickly to unlock everything that you want (I try to complete everything!).

If this new World Edition is anything like the the Christmas or Valentine's edition, then the new recipes that are GIVEN to you will only be available for a limited time. Then the recipes you UNLOCK BY GOAL, you will get to keep forever (even after this edition is over & you go back to the regular edition).

In the app store, I just searched for teamlava and found the new edition:


In this screencap you can see the little gingerbread athlete:

No comments:

Post a Comment