Friday, July 20, 2012

The World Games Goal (BS)

This is the first goal to appear in the new World Games edition for Bakery Story. This goal has 3 sets of steps and it unlocks the Podium Cake recipe.

The World Games requirements:
  • Have 1 World Games Oven (costs 25,000 Coins and it's constructable so you must build it with parts), can skip for 5 Gems  *** Don't skip this requirement because I can pretty much guarantee that some other goal down the line is going to require you to cook foods from this machine.***
  • Have 3 Athletic Tables (costs 10,000 Coins each, so it costs 30,000 Coins total for the 3), can skip for 15 Gems (5 Gems each to skip).
  • Have 3 Athletic Chairs (costs 7,000 Coins each, so it costs 21,000 Coins total for the 3), can skip for 15 Gems (5 Gems each to skip).
Reward for completing this step:
1,460 Coins and 10 XP


This screen appears once this goal is completed:

Click here to see Step 2 for this goal!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!! I love your blog. I am never able to either view or achieve any goals. My neighbors send me requests for baking assistants but I cant seem to figure it out. Ive completed all the goals required above, but didnt receive the reward. Why? Is it b/c I play on a droid? Thanks...Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes have trouble with the game giving me credit for a step, but it seems like the next day or so, it will finally register that I did the steps. If it isn't giving you credit for the goals when you do them, you may want to contact teamlava via email so they can fix it for you.

      Delete
    2. Erm i think, it is because the goal are not supported for Android. Means those who play on Android will never see any goal lol. I play on Android. So i know. We just aimlessly bake, serve, bake, serve any recipe we wants lol.

      Delete