Saturday, July 21, 2012

Phelps Helps Goal, Step 2 "Aquatic Expectations" (BS)

This is the second step of goals in the Phelps Helps goal series for Bakery Story World Edition. This one is going to require gem usage because of the Kid Sync purchase requirement.

For the Step 1 requirements, click here!

Aquatic Expectaions goal requirements:
  • Have 1 Kids Sync (this costs 20 or 22 Gems), can skip for 5 Gems.
  • Serve 35 Pool Pies (in the regular oven, a 12 hour recipe), can skip for 35 Gems -what I tend to do with these longer recipes is I just cook them at night. I hardly ever use gems for recipes because recipes are super easy plus you make money off of them.
  • Place 35 floor tiles --these can be ANY floor tiles so I just picked the cheapest floor tile to buy since I already liked the floor tile I had.
Reward for completing this step:
2,150 Coins and 50 XP

This screen pops up when this goal is complete:

 For the details about step 3 of this set of goals, click here! (coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment