Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rings Fountain Unlocked

I finally am able to do some more updating. Tonight I finished ALL the World Games Goals so I will post about them all over the next few days.

The Rings Fountain is unlocked at the end of the Tracking Tastes set of goals.

For the info about the Tracking Tastes goal, click here! (Takes you to step 1 of this set of goals.)

When the decor item is unlocked, you get ONE of the item for free, but then you can buy more of them if you want more. This one costs 32 Gems if you want another one.

And this decor item is HUGE, it takes up 4X4 squares so when you are trying to place it in your bakery, make sure you have enough space cleared.

Here's what it looks like. I think this one is so cool looking!

Here's how I decorated around the fountain:

No comments:

Post a Comment