Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Edition for Bakery Story is HERE!

I am not sure how long it has been available, but I installed it from the App Store last night! EEK!!  If you are new to special editions of the game then here is the basic run down.  The new edition is totally free to install & you can find it in the App Store (just search for Team Lava or Bakery Story). Bakery Story data is stored on the Team Lava servers and NOT on your phone. This means that when you install a new edition of the game, your bakery looks just like it did in the regular edition. You can even delete the regular edition from your phone while you are playing a special edition.

New editions usually have a set of multi-step goals to complete. When these goals are completed, you receive special decor items, appliances, or recipes. The goals tend to be very lofty and time consuming.

With Halloween Edition, all the screens are Halloween themed like this:





This edition is AWESOME because all of the customers are new dressed up in Halloween costumes!! Aren't they so cute?!




Which Halloween costume is your favorite??  I LOVE the candy corn costume!! LOL

I am really excited about this edition because I started playing Bakery Story right after the Halloween edition last year. This is my first Halloween Edition :)  Like with all new editions of the game, I will blog about all the steps in all the goals as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. I had the first bakery story on my ipod but then I completed broke it and now I re downloaded but then it says i needed a update and i had to start from the beginning :( ~Nicholas

    ReplyDelete