Friday, September 28, 2012

Creepy Cookies Goal (BS)

This goal appears when the Make Some Space goal is completed for Halloween Edition for Bakery Story.

Creepy Cookies goal requirements:
  • Serve 15 Witch Hat Cookies (a 21 hour recipe on the Witches Cauldron appliance), can skip for 15 Gems.  There are actually other goals that require you to cook from the Witches Cauldron so I recommend building a bunch of them so you can cook more at a time.
  • Get 3 Sugar Skulls (request these from your neighbors), can skip for 15 Gems.

Reward for completing this step:
1,460 Coins and 10 XP


When this goal is complete, the following screen appears:


No new goal appeared once I completed this goal.

1 comment:

  1. What happens once this is over? I just finished it and I'm waiting for more goals...does it return to normal Bakery Story...? I didn't finish those goals.

    ReplyDelete