Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Reunion Goal, Step 3 "A Peculiar Thirst" (BS)

This is the third step in the Family Reunion series of goals. To see all the goals click on the Bakery Story tab at the top of the blog & look under the Halloween Edition section.

 I've got a strategy for this one so make sure to read it below :)

A Peculiar Thirst goal requirements:
  • Serve 1 Type A (a 6 hour recipe on the Coffin Drink Machine), can skip for 1.
  • Serve 1 Type B (a 13 hour recipe on the Coffin Drink Machine), can skip for 1.
  • Serve 1 Type O (a 20 hour recipe on the Coffin Drink Machine), can skip for 1.
STRATEGY:
I only have one Coffin Drink Machine right now so here is my order for making these. I chose this method of cooking because I didn't want to lose cooking time by sleeping when a recipe finishes early. This way there is something cooking through the night and you can sleep :)
  • If you are starting this goal during the day, cook Type A (6 hours), cook Type O (20 hours), then cook Type B (13 hours). I started my Type A at 10:30AM this morning, so it will be done at 4:30. Then I will start Type O that will cook until 12:30noon tomorrow. Then I start Type B and it will cook until 1:30AM that night. If you start your Type A even earlier than 10:30AM, then your last recipe will end even earlier than 1:30 AM. 
  • Alternatively, if you are starting this goal starting late at night: Cook Type B for overnight, then Type A when Type B finishes, then Type O. This will ensure that something is always cooking during the night.

Reward for completing this goal:
1,460 Coins and 10 XP



The following screen appears once this goal is completed:


To see the next step in this series of goals, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment