Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Doubled Prices in Bakery Story

Hello there! Well it seems that almost ALL of the food prices in Bakery Story have increased. They have actually DOUBLED in price!! I am very shocked by this huge increase, but I do understand the need for some increases over time. I do not understand DOUBLING the prices with absolutely no notice or advanced warning. I am still very shocked over it!

I wish that TeamLava would have gone with a much smaller increase.

The price doubling affects the recipes on every appliance, even older appliances from special holiday editions of the game (the appliances you can't even buy anymore!).

To help everyone out during this crazy time, I put together a Top 10 list of the most profitable recipes to cook in Bakery Story. To see the Bakery Story Top 10, click here!

Along with the price doubling for foods, the expansion prices have doubled also! Now, this is the part I am most ticked about because the expansion prices were already crazy big & now they are double!!

Like many of you, I am not very pleased & I am not really sure what to do at this point except try to accept the price increases. The thing is, I can still play the game, but this crazy price doubling thing has made up my mind about making actual in-app purchases.

I WILL NOT PURCHASE GEMS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!  --The game makers increased the prices of things thinking that we are just going to sit back and say, "Gee, now I need to buy MORE Gems with my hard earned money!". That reaction couldn't be further from the truth! It actually makes me think the opposite, "Gee, now that the prices are so outrageous, I think I will just keep my hard earned money & use it on other company's games!".

I would encourage you to NOT purchase any Gems so we can send Team Lava the message that the price doubling is not good.

What do you think about the price doubling? Leave a comment below or let me know what you think on the Sami's Stories Facebook Page.

1 comment:

  1. Been a player for over a year. Level 97. I too am angry about the prices. Haven't played in 5 days. Tables. Chairs, decor everything is doubled. Stinks! TL IS A GREEDY company!

    ReplyDelete