Thursday, May 10, 2012

RS Weekly Update, Week of 5/3

Here is the update info from the last update. I am still waiting for this week's update and plan to get it added here later today if I get the update today :)

I didn't get a limited edition item for this update, although I have heard that sometimes not everyone gets the option for the limited edition item.  This is the first time I remember not getting it.


Futuristic Chair --these are awesome!! I really wish they had been for coins :(
2 Gems

Digital Clock --really cute!
16, 000 Coins

Futuristic Fireplace --lol, I don't get it! Where's the fire?!
12 Gems


Futuristic Display II
24 Gems

Snack Machine
75,000 Coins

Holographic Greeter
26,000 Coins

Sleek Speakers
5 Gems

Hovering Pool Table
22 Gems


Sleek Couch
60,000 Coins

Modern Plants
12,500 Coins

Touch Screen Menu
10,000 Coins

Sleek Aquarium
28 Gems

TV of Tomorrow
18 Gems


Glow Tile
1 Gem


Ruby Counter
28,000 Coins


Futuristic Box
24 Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment