Sunday, May 27, 2012

BS Weekly Update, Week of 5/24

The new weekly update for Bakery Story is pretty exciting!  On top of the weekly update, I realized that the goals that have appeared recently lead to GEMS and a new APPLIANCE and probably more!!! I had no clue until I was scrolling through the appliances trying to decide what to cook and one was "locked by goal". . .

Classic Bread Oven
"locked by goal"

That made me super excited.  I will be pretty busy this week coming up, but I still hope to document all of the goals. I have been screencaping them as I complete them so when I get some free time this week, I will work on getting them on the blog.

Ok enough chit chat, let's talk about the update! There is a new appliance this week & I will post it separately. I didn't get any "limited edition" item this time around. The New York theme continued.

For the parts requirements for the Big Apple Oven, click here!

For the recipes for the Big Apple Oven, click here!


Big City Mystery Box
24 Gems

There is a new recipe that was for the regular oven.

NY Bagels
Takes 10 Hours
Costs 2,130
Earns 8,200 and 130 XP
Serves 2050


Here are the NY Bagels cooking up:

Executive Table
5,000

Executive Chair
2 Gems

Classic Black Lamp
14,000

Patterned Tile
5,000 Coins

Big Apple Oven --will post the recipes and parts requirement in separate posts
20,000 Coins

Light Wooden Counter
10 Gems

Here are the NY Bagels all finished cooking:

Here are the NY Bagels served on the counter:

No comments:

Post a Comment