Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekly Update Previews, Week of 3/29

The Weekly Update previews have been posted to the respective Facebook pages. If you are on Facebook, look up your favorite Story game from Team Lava and chances are, it has a fan page for you to like :)

Via the Bakery Story FB fan page:
Want an appliance that's perfect for cooking Porridge? Get the Three Bears Oven! Word of warning though... it comes out Too Hot, Too Cold, or Just Right. 
 
This is the Three Bears Oven, and I am guessing it is going to be a constructable appliance (meaning you have to build the machine with parts you get from your neighbors). I can't wait to see the new recipe(s) that this one will have! I love the adorable bear on the side of the oven :)

Via the Restaurant Story fan page:
This steam punk-inspired Gear Cake is trendy... but don't be ahead of the times! If you eat it before it's cool, you'll burn your tongue. 
I think this gear cake looks so cute!!! I love the gears on the side of the slice too.

Via the Pet Shop Story fan page:
What dogs do you all really want in your Pet Shop? I bet these Bloodhounds can sniff out the answer! 
 

I haven't really been playing Pet Shop Story lately, but the dogs sure are adorable!

These previews and more are in store for the next Weekly Update 3/29, which starts to roll out on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment