Thursday, March 15, 2012

Updates Coming!

Hi folks! Sorry for the mini hiatus. When I finished the Valentine's goals, life got pretty busy & there wasn't much for me to cover here regarding the weekly updates. I run my own little scrapbooking business and so some weeks are more chaotic than others. I just wanted to let ya know I am still playing the game & also I intend to provide all the most important info for the last few updates!

If you haven't yet seen the update that just went out today (March 15) then you are in for a huge treat! Bakery & Restaurant story got a new appliance each AND guess what?! Each appliance has THREE new recipes! WAHOO! I am in the middle for working on dinner, but I will be working on getting the updates added tonight between my other household fun stuffs! LOL.

Also, I think it is so cool when you guys find me here and then say hi to me in the game! You all are so awesome! Thanks for stopping by and thank you even more for finding me in the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment