Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weekly Update 3/29 Restaurant Story

The Restaurant Story weekly update is here! If you haven't gotten your update, please be patient. The updates roll out in stages so some folks will not get the update until as late as Tuesday.  This update is all about the Steampunk yet again. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what the heck Steampunk is! I am clueless about it, LOL!

There is a new appliance, called the Steampunk Oven, which I will talk about in a separate post.  The rest of the new goodness is described below:

Gear Window -gosh I think this is so cool and clever! It reminds me of something out of Edward Scissorhands or something Tim Burton would use in another one of his movies. I like it!
3 Gems


Steampunk Organ -This is the limited edition item for the week. It is only available for purchase for 4 days
34 Gems
 

Steampunk Lamp --it looks like an alien!! ha ha
8,000


And the new Steampunk Oven costs 15,000 Coins. It is a constructable appliance so I will post about it separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment