Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Quest Goals in RS

I have heard of new goals being available for BS and RS for some people, but I haven't received the Bakery Story Goals yet. I just did the manual update for RS and the goals appeared!! I am excited about the new appliances!

I haven't yet looked around to see if anything else is new. I have about 12 minutes left on the recipes I am cooking and then I am going to start building new appliances :)

Goals are listed under that cute little clipboard. Then if you click the little snowman chef icon, the Chillby Shows Up goal appears.


Listed under the little clipboard icon, top left.  Based on the Goals screen, it looks like the Chillby goals end with you unlocking a new recipe!! YAY!!


The Perfect Disguise Goal
Chestnut Roaster
25 Grilled Cheeses
Ask for 2 Slabs of Beef

**Note on the requests. If you have already requested things from your neighbor, then you can't request the things for these new goals for that day. You have to wait until the next day to request these new things.

Chillby Shows Up Goal
Turducken Deep Fryer
Ask for 2 Chickens
Serve 10 Omelettes

For details about the Turducken Fryer and Chestnut Roaster, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment