Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Pet Shop

I just started playing Pet Shop Story yesterday. It is one of the brand new games that Team Lava released. So far, I think it is OK. I don't find it nearly as exciting as Bakery Story, but I haven't really played with it very much.

 If you play Zoo Story, I would imagine that this game is very similar to that game.
You buy pets, breed them, earn Coins from them, and you can upgrade their pens.

I have enjoyed this game, but the most disappointing part for me is that most of the animals are for Gems only, and if you have played TeamLava's "Story" games before, you know that you can't earn Gems very fast in the game, BUT you can purchase them, with REAL money :)  Yep, they are so good, they hook ya and then try to get your money! LOL

Below you can see my little Pet Shop
Sami's Pets
 I was on level 6 at the time I took this photo. I am now on level 8 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment