Thursday, August 9, 2012

RS Weekly Update, Week of Augut 9th

I am not sure this is the whole update for Restaurant Story because I didn't get any update pop ups for this one, but I did have a bunch of new decor items and recipes so I wanted to go ahead and post this while I was already online :)

If you notice more items that aren't covered here, let me know and I will add them to this post!

This week's update seems to be all Olympics themed, and the items are pretty cute. Here are the details:

Basketball Table
25,000 Coins

Here is a closer look at the Basketball Table. I think it is pretty cute!

Basketball Chair
1 Gem

Stamp Poster
10 Gems

Paddle Shelf
10 Gems

Wall Torch
25,000 Coins

Here is a closer look at the Wall Torch:

Panda Discus
20 Gems

Sports Timer
25 Gems

Gymnastics Winners
32 Gems

Ping Pong Table
55 Gems

Ping Pong Lamp
15,000 Coins

Here is a closer look at the Ping Pong Lamp:

Cycle Wallpaper (see what it looks like below, I forgot to screen cap the design tab for this one)
10,000 Coins

Octagon Tile
1 Gem

Discus Tile
1,500 Coins

Bicycle Counter
35,000 Coins

Basketball Counter
30,000 Coins

Here is a closer look at the Bicycle Counter:

Here is a closer look at the Basketball Counter:

There were two new recipes for the regular stoves this week also. I will have these added to the Restaurant Story Food Chart shortly.

The Crepe Escape
Takes 6 Hours
Costs 610 Coins
Earns 2,100 Coins and 60 XP
Serves 525

Gnocchi
Takes 1 Day
Costs 1,110 Coins
Earns 5,400 Coins and 200 XP
Serves 1,350


This is what The Crepe Escape looks like when cooking:

This is what the Gnocchi looks like when cooking:


No comments:

Post a Comment