Friday, August 31, 2012

BS Weekly Update, Week of 8/30

There wasn't all that much decor in this week's update for Bakery Story, but there was a new appliance so it is very exciting anyway! I will post the recipes and parts requirements for this new appliance in separate posts like I always do. All the other update info is below!

The limited edition item this week is a Candy Dispenser for 26 Gems. This looks super cute, but I recently used up most of my gems.


The new appliance this week is a Fruit Juicer, which I will post about in other posts.

To see the Fruit Juicer parts requirements, click here!

To see the Fruit Juicer recipes, click here!

Fruit Juicer -- constructable appliance
54,000 Coins

There is one new recipe this week for the regular ovens:

Castella
Takes 11 Hours
Costs 3,190 Coins
Earns 12,500 and 118 XP
Serves 3,125

Candy Couch
24 Gems

Candy Princess
32,000 Coins

Orange Tree
18,000 Coins


No comments:

Post a Comment