Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS GOALS ARE HERE!! Bakery Story & Restaurant Story!

Hi folks! This is one of my favorite times of the year for Bakery Story & Restaurant Story because the Christmas goals are always so adorable! I just love all the new Christmas decor each year. This year has been no exception so far.

I will be blogging all the goals as I continue to complete them. I am getting close, but I am not quite done with them yet :)

Are you excited about the holiday goals??

I will be labeling them with the blogger labels so that you can easily find the category of goals you are looking for.

Restaurant Story will be

Bakery Story will be 

As a special note, I am pretty thrilled because I started this blog around Christmas time so it always makes me think of that.  This is my THIRD year posting Christmas goals, can ya believe it?! nearly 2.5 million views later, we're on our 3rd set of Christmas goals :) Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment