Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Movie Goals for Bakery Story + Weekly Update

Hi everyone!

This week's update for Bakery Story brought some new goals that seem to be move/red carpet themed. I am going to be keeping track of these goals in a new section under the Bakery Story Guide tab called Movie Goals 2013. I will do my best to try to keep them in order! YAY for new goals. Do you like goals in the game or no?

Below are all the new items that came along with this update. There are many locked by goal items, including TWO new appliances. I will post more about the locked by goal items as I unlock them.



Film Reel Table
12,000 Coins

Here are some reel tables in my bakery with the new chair that goes with them (it's locked by goal but unlocks quickly).



Movie Poster
10,000 Coins

Theater Curtains Wallpaper
5,000 Coins

Red Carpet Tile
3,000 Coins
 
 

Clapper Counter
6,000 Coins

Two new appliances, both locked by goal:
Movie Night Oven
Gourmet Soda Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment