Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LOTS of goals! RS & BS

There are new goals for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. I will get these posted ASAP once I complete them.

For Bakery Story, there are some new pirate themed goals that I just began.   I will put these under a section on the Bakery Story Guide tab at the top of the blog called "Pirate Goals 2013"

Restaurant Story had some goals that are birthday & cruise themed, something to do with Gran-Gran's Surprise Birthday party but there are lots of cruise goals involved too. I am not sure if there are two sets of goals, but as I was completing them, they just kind of ran together so I am including them in the same category on the RS Guide. I am almost finished with those ones. I will put these under the Restaurant Story Guide tab at the top of the blog under a section called "Birthday Cruise  Goals 2013".


Then in Restaurant Story, Carnival themed goals just started this week!!  I will call these "Carnival Goals 2013" and stick them under the Restaurant Story Guide tab at the top of the blog.

I personally LOVE having all these goals to keep me busy in the game. What do you think of goals??

No comments:

Post a Comment