Friday, March 8, 2013

NEW GOALS! BS and RS

Hey everyone!

I have been majorly swamped with work and haven't been able to play very much on ANY of my fave games lately. Sorry for the lack of updates!

I just wanted to pop on here really quick and alert you that there are new goals for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story!!

They both appeared for me with the weekly update this week. I am using an iphone to play. I think with the android or other devices, you may have to update your game to a new version or edition in order to get the goals. Right now I am not sure if every device is getting the new goals or it is just for ios.

The BS goals seem to have a musical theme to them which is pretty cute!

The RS goals have an zen them.

All in all, these goals look to be very fun and full of content. I am not sure how much I am going to be updating with the goal info but I will try to work on it early next week. I have a big weekend planned already, but I may try to squeeze in some updates for ya :)

All of the goals say that they expire in 30 something days so it looks like there is plenty of time to get them completed.

What do you think of the new goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment