Thursday, April 5, 2012

Candy Hatchery Parts Requirement (BS)

Here is the parts requirement info for the new Candy Hatchery in Bakery Story. This is a constructable appliance, which means you have to collect the parts and then build the appliance with the parts. Once I have all the parts to build it, I will share the recipe info with you.

For more info about constructables, click here!

For all the details about the Weekly Update 4/5, click here!

Candy Hatchery parts required:
10 Bunny Ears
10 Painted Eggs

The Bunny Ears and Painted Eggs are both brand new parts that were added this week in order to build this Candy Hatchery.





Candy Hatchery
25,000 Coins



5 comments:

  1. What can you make with it? It took forever to get my sugar coater built and it only offers one type of cookies....lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure yet! I know it makes Marshmallow Birds (Peeps) but I have no idea otherwise. I will have enough parts to build it tomorrow and then I will post the recipes from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candy hatchery isn't in my menu..I've collected everything but I can't buy it. Do you have to be at a specific level?

    ReplyDelete